1.Provided with 100 levels of vibration and 100 levels of static shock stimulation, free to alter the intensities with up & down button.
2.Clear LCD screen allows easy reading of working status for operation and control convenience.
3.Four working modes are available: static shock mode, vibration mode, beep mode, and light mode, fully accommodate any training method preferred by the users.
4.With an effective range of up to 300 meters for practical remote control experience and effortless curbing disobedience around the house, yard or even a short range walk in the park.
5.Power saving design with automatic standby function and automatic shutoff function, the receiver will TURN OFF if unused for 4 minutes and the transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if there is no operation after 20 seconds and turn off after 2 minute.
6.Adjustable belt length with maximum length up to 18inches, two pairs of metal prong (short/long) for easy replacement, widely suit dogs in different body sizes with varied fur thickness .
7.Ideal beginner training system for only 1 receiver, a tone button activates a tone on the receiver and any movement will activate the receiver into STANDBY MODE.
Color: As Picture Shown
Effective Remote Control Range: 300m
Remote Control Transmitter Unit Power: 2* 4LR44 6V Battery(Batteries are NOT INCLUDED)
Collar Receiver Power Supply: 2* AAA 1.5V Battery(Batteries are NOT INCLUDED)
Size: As Picture Shown
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before purchase.
The color of the actual item may slightly vary from the images due to different computer screens and display settings.
Thanks for your understanding!
1* Remote Control Transmitter Unit
1* Collar Receiver
2* Pairs of Metal Prongs(2PCS*Long Prongs, 2PCS*Short Prongs)
1* Test Light
1* User Manual
Note: Batteries are NOT INCLUDED.
Manual for Transmitter:
1. To install the batteries, open the battery cover, which is at the back of the transmitter.
2. Install the battery(2 x 4LR44 6V Batteries are NOT INCLUDED) in the transmitter and ensure the polarity is correct.
3. The transmitter will be TURN ON automatically.
4. Press the buttons one by one and the LCD images will change.
5. Press the up and down buttons on right hand side to set level.
6. The LED light can be used for giving training signals.
7. The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
8. In STANDBY MODE, press any button(except LED light button) to wake it up.
9. To TURN ON the transmitter, hold mode button for at least 5 seconds.
User Manual for the Receiver and Code:
1.To install the batteries.
2.Remove the cover.
3.Install the batteries (2xAAA 1.5V Batteries are NOT INCLUDED), make sure the polarity is correct.
4.There is a beep right after installing the batteries in the receiver.
5.Go to the transmitter and choose 1 or 2 channel to encode by pressing the channel button 1/2 in the transmitter.
6.Then press the LAUNCH button on transmitter immediately.
7.The receiver will beep - it is now encoded to the transmitter.
8.Replace cover and tighten metal probes.